PLANET EARTH

Planet Earth is the only planet in the entire universe that possesses life and where all human beings coexist together; where the Flora, Fauna and the sky combine at a spectacular and majestic rate.
Often I used to think about the why of my existence and we are really alone in the Universe or there are other living beings living in dimensions parallel to ours in other Galaxies.
And this question always led me to sit on the top of a mountain contemplating the stars and sometimes had the blessing to appreciate the shooting stars; which was certainly a wonderful spectacle before my eyes.
From that moment I began to think about the existence of a divine being superior to all of us and of course here I started my journey of searching for the truth here on earth.
Now dear reader Have you ever wondered the same thing?
Where do I come from?
What do I live for?
Where I go?
Think a moment and reconsider on these questions and of course meditate on their existence in the globe.

In my next block I will answer this question. May God bless you forever.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

COMO SALIR DE LA NEGACION

EL PODEROSO NOMBRE DE JESUS

HACIENDO LA VOLUNTAD DE DIOS